Speaking in a recent interview, Peter Okoye, who showered praise on his wife, noted that not many people know she’s much older than him—Lola turned 50 in September 2022, while Peter and his twin brother clocked 41.
According to him, before they got married, people told his wife that he was going to dump her for someone younger, but he made his decision and married her because she was truly the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.
“You know my wife, she has been through a lot in her life and I’m more like her support system. I’m not gonna let go despite what everybody says. She’s more like a queen. I know, she’s an individual who… She took me when I was a nobody.
She supported not just me, she supported us then. She’s an amazing and very strong individual like she’s an angel and I’m very proud. You know sometimes not many people know that she’s older than I am with a lot of numbers but it’s a decision I took and I have no regrets about it.
“I made up my mind like you’re the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I got married after two kids. Everybody was expecting me to dump her and marry a younger woman.” He said.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants