Mason Mount has been announced as Chelsea’s Player of the Year for the 2020/21 campaign by the fans.
The 22-year-old England international was confirmed as the winner of the Player of the Year award on Tuesday morning, May 18, making him the first Chelsea academy graduate to win the award since John Terry in 2006.
A worthy winner of the 2020/21 Men’s Player of the Year! 👏 pic.twitter.com/YtDTGhEglF
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) May 18, 2021
Mount has already reached 100 senior appearances for the club in less than two seasons at the club, an incredible achievement for an academy graduate.
The attacking/central midfielder has bagged nine goals and eight assists this term in all competitions and his season could be completed with European success if they defeat Manchester City in the Champions League final and secure a top-four finish.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor