Beneficiaries of undue promotion in the Nigeria Police Force across the nation are prone to mass demotion, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
It was learnt that some police personnel were recently caught with ‘Rank for Sales ‘ and Promotion Racketeering ‘ thereby creating uneccesary rivalry in the service.
Further checks revealed that after thorough investigations into the matter, the police service commission on Monday released a signal to that effect approving demotion/ reversal of their new ranks .
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus