Media girl, Toyosi Etim-Effiong and her actor/producer husband Daniel have welcomed their second child, a boy!
The couple got married in 2017 and already have a daughter.
Toyosi shared the good news on her Instagram page. She wrote;
”He’s here. Our son
I’ve tried to take pretty pictures after this… I imagined I’d have my edges laid, brows brow-y, eyes lined, lashes lashed but my attempt at pretty paled in comparison to this unfiltered moment and it’s this moment for me… 40 weeks later, welcoming this loaded king and priest to the world with sounds of “There is a Place” on replay in the background…
GOD is faithful. HE started the process and finished it beautifully. I’ll never take it for granted and I couldn’t have had a better partner to procreate with. I love you even more @etimeffiong. You’re very okay, promise
Thank You Lord ? All the glory belongs to You!!”
Massive congratulations to them!
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note