Med-View Airlines has inaugurated a new international route, with direct flight from Kaduna to Jedda, Saudi Arabia.
The Managing Director of the airline, Munir Bankole, inaugurated the flight on Sunday night in Kaduna with 166 passengers on board.
Bankole said the airline introduced the flight for the benefit of families traveling to Saudi Arabia for Ummra (Lesser Hajj) as well as those traveling for their businesses.
Bankole said he started his career in Kaduna and he owed it a responsibility to bring back some of his live benefits to share with people of the state.
The route has added to Med-view’s existing international routes.
During the inaugural flight, Mallam Balarabe Sa’id, the Chief of Staff to Gov Nasiru El-Rufai, commended the airline for having confidence in Kaduna State Government and the people.
Sa’id said the state government had invested more than N3 billion to upgrade facilities at the Kaduna international airport.
He assured the airline and others operating international routes, of the state government’s support, to ensure their success.
The Chief of Staff said the routes would attract more businesses and employment opportunities to the youth in the state.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year