Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, or Rotimi Akeredolu, is a Nigerian politician and lawyer who is the Governor of Ondo State, Nigeria and also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who became President of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2008.
Oseloka Obaze is the former Secretary to the Anambra state government and one of the contenders in the Anambra state governorship election, who defeated the Chairman Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Uba , and other contenders to emerge the flag-bearer for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the governorship election in the state come November.
ROYAL NEWS noticed the resemblance and decided to share the views with its esteemed readers.
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest