Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, or Rotimi Akeredolu, is a Nigerian politician and lawyer who is the Governor of Ondo State, Nigeria and also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who became President of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2008.
Oseloka Obaze is the former Secretary to the Anambra state government and one of the contenders in the Anambra state governorship election, who defeated the Chairman Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Uba , and other contenders to emerge the flag-bearer for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the governorship election in the state come November.
ROYAL NEWS noticed the resemblance and decided to share the views with its esteemed readers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal