Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN, or Rotimi Akeredolu, is a Nigerian politician and lawyer who is the Governor of Ondo State, Nigeria and also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who became President of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2008.
Oseloka Obaze is the former Secretary to the Anambra state government and one of the contenders in the Anambra state governorship election, who defeated the Chairman Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Uba , and other contenders to emerge the flag-bearer for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the governorship election in the state come November.
ROYAL NEWS noticed the resemblance and decided to share the views with its esteemed readers.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note