By Fahad Emetumah
I would like to start by giving all glory to the Creator of All Life, The ONE TRUE GOD who’s Creation I Am and who’s air I breathe. My names are PRINCE FAHAD OKECHUKWU EMETUMAH.
I come from a royal family in IMO state and of Muslim faith. I started out as a lawyer before the spirit led me to pursue a career in music and as time passed I have evolved to see that the music is not just a career but purpose.
My few years of legal practice was mostly with entertainers as clients which led me to start a LAW FIRM FOR CREATIVES called SHINKY LEGAL and eventually my own career as a musician as SHINKY.
However I would like to call myself a conscious musician as it was the unconscious nature of most artiste I worked with as a lawyer that led me to remember that I was born to bring the kind of music I wanted from my clients. My Professional name is SHINKY and being a From a Royal family, MOST peeps call me PRINCE SHINKY.
My music is activism in some way to portray the beauty of praising God Our Creator and passing conscious messages to the world while still having to enjoy the music, its flow and rhythm. My latest song KINGDOM which I would like to see as my first song having embodied the true essence of what my music is all about.
KINGDOM which is available on music platforms and a Video as well available on YouTube portrays the truth of our oneness as humans using my country home NIGERIA and its three major languages YORUBA, IGBO AND HAUSA as keywords in the chorus to point to the truth that the KINGDOM Of GOD has come on Earth since in all out diversity WE ARE ONE NIGERIA.
- (PHOTOS) NLC Protest: Mammoth crowd hit Abuja street over hardship
- Oyebanji Unveils N12bn Economic Relief Programme
- (PHOTOS) Ex-Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala bags Timor Leste’s second highest national honour
- Kwara CP sues for peaceful demonstration ahead of planned protest (FULL STATEMENT)
- Nnamdi Kanu knows fate on fresh bail battle March 19
- Ex-DSP, Ekweremadu commends Nigerians for solidarity, prayers
- 16, 920 applicants jostle for UNILORIN’s admission
- 3 kids of same parents die of suffocation in Ilorin
- SERAP sues Wike, 36 govs ‘over failure to account for missing N40trn LGAs allocations’
- Lifted sanctions: Begin democratic process now, Northern Senators task Niger