A lifeless body of a middle-aged man believed to have committed suicide was found within the premises of a Public Primary School in Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State.
Sources at the Enuowa divisional police station in Ondo said no suicide note was found on the deceased.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that, the lifeless body of the yet to be identified man was discovered on Ayeyemi street by the security man in charge of the public Primary School at the area. Read also: SAD: 20-yr-old wife allegedly drowned 2 step daughters
The cause of the death of the deceased remained sketchy as at the time of filling this report.
The security man was said to have discovered the dangling body of the victim at about 10:30 am and immediately raised the alarm.
Residents of the area who rushed to the scene of the event said the deceased must have come from a far area to hang himself.
The police source explained that though investigation has begun on the cause of the incident, even as the security man and other people living within the environment have been invited for questioning. Read also: Middle-age man allegedly commits suicide in Ondo
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63
- Breaking …New Emir emerged in Dutse, Muhammadu Hameem
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget