The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the six children reportedly went in search of firewood in a bush located in Magami village in Maradun local government area of the state, died while playing with the device.
Farouq in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja signed by her Special Assistant on Media, Mrs Nneka Anibeze described the death of the children as heartbreaking.
She called on the concerned authorities to ensure that explosives do not get into the wrong hands.
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity
- Fuel scarcity worsens, bites harder in FCT
- No new CP in Lagos state, says Police command
- Osun Tribunal: Sanwo-Olu congratulates Oyetola
- New Naira: Tight security at banks against customers’ attack
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor