After freezing its operations in Nigeria, Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox, popularly known as MMM, has moved to Kenya, promising subscribers 40% returns.
The website www.kenya-mmm.net has gone live and the domain name was created on Friday, August 12, 2016.
In Nigeria and South Africa, MMM promised a 30% return for people who participated in the pyramid scheme. MMM Kenya promises 40% returns. “40%” was written boldly and clearly on the website.
MMM Kenya domain’s name was registered in 133, Sakura House in Tokyo, Japan. The registrant’s name is Anonymous Speech.
MMM Kenya already has a Facebook account and YouTube account. Kenyans are already trooping to sign up for the Ponzi scheme. There are already hundreds of testimonies and presentations on the YouTube channel.
The Ponzi scheme has already crashed in South Africa and Zimbabwe. On Tuesday, December 13, 2016, MMM announced it was freezing operations in Nigeria with a promise to normalise operations in January 2017.
This week, the founder of the controversial Ponzi scheme, MMM, Sergey Mavrodi reportedly wrote an open letter to the Nigerian government.
In his letter titled ‘Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities’, the Ponzi scheme founder said MMM is meant to restore social justice as it redistributes wealth from rich Nigerians to poor Nigerians.
He asked the government why they want MMM to fail, and noted that the failure of the scheme would bring more hardship to Nigerians who are already suffering. He accused the Nigerian government of trying to look good by calling MMM a scam.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo