Five executive members of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the Alanamu Ward of Ilorin West local government of Kwara State have been suspended indefinitely for dissociating themselves from Hon. Moshood Mustapha’ s suspension from the party.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the suspended officials are; Iyabo Momo, vice- chairman, Taofiq Imam, Auditor, AbdulGaniyu Jatto, youth leader, Sulyman Yahaya, welfare secretary and AbdulGafar Hassan, publicity secretary.
Their suspension letters were signed by AbdulRahman Jimoh and AbdulWasiu Kehinde, chairman and secretary of the party in the ward respectively.
It would be recalled that Hon. Mustapha, a former special adviser on special duties and inter- parliamentary affairs to Senate President Bukola Saraki, was on Wednesday suspended by the APC, Alanamu ward over an alleged anti- party activity.
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs