Five executive members of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) in the Alanamu Ward of Ilorin West local government of Kwara State have been suspended indefinitely for dissociating themselves from Hon. Moshood Mustapha’ s suspension from the party.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the suspended officials are; Iyabo Momo, vice- chairman, Taofiq Imam, Auditor, AbdulGaniyu Jatto, youth leader, Sulyman Yahaya, welfare secretary and AbdulGafar Hassan, publicity secretary.
Their suspension letters were signed by AbdulRahman Jimoh and AbdulWasiu Kehinde, chairman and secretary of the party in the ward respectively.
It would be recalled that Hon. Mustapha, a former special adviser on special duties and inter- parliamentary affairs to Senate President Bukola Saraki, was on Wednesday suspended by the APC, Alanamu ward over an alleged anti- party activity.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC