The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari has pledged supports for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in the anti graft war.
The Emir stated this on Monday while receiving the delegation of the EFCC led by the Ilorin Zonal Head, DCDS Kazeem Oseni who paid him a Courtesy visit.
He said: ” I’m assuring you on behalf of Council of Traditional Rulers in Kwara State that you will get our supports, my door is opened 24 hours and I will be there to assist you”
“I welcome you to the ancient palace of Ilorin, normally, we don’t have Criminals in Kwara State, that has made your work to become easier ” He said.
Earlier, the Ilorin Zonal Head of the EFCC, DCDS Oseni while appreciating the Emir of Ilorin and other Traditional Rulers in Kwara State for supporting the fight against corruption also solicited for more.
“I believe that it’s mandatory to be here and pay homage, I’m also here to seek for more supports in the fight against all forms of financial Crimes, we have heard so much about you before, I’m very sure that you will help us to sensitise your subjects so that they can understand that the fight against corruption Corruption is not a personal fight”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation