Big Brother Naija, Shine Ya Eyes Star, Tega, has disclosed that her husband, Ajeboh went to voting centres and warned her fans not to vote for her while she was in the house.
Tega made the damning disclosure in a new interview with Chude Jideonwo where she also talked about her infamous reality TV affair with Boma.
Recall that while the mother of one was in the house, her husband took to social media to spill some shocking details about their marriage. He confessed to cheating on his wife on their matrimonial bed and how the act of infidelity caused their marriage to go sour.
In the Interview, Tega lamented over her husband’s attitude to her activities in the house.
“I feel betrayed by him and the statements he made, he misused an opportunity to make his business popular instead he was going to voting centers to tell my fans not to vote for me
“We are still working on our marriage,” Tega said.
Tega also claimed that at one point, her husband went to her fanbase’ voting center and asked them to stop voting for her.
See Video Below;
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease