Residents of Kaduna in Kaduna State on Monday woke up to discover that the water running out of their taps is greenish in colour.
Mr. Michael Olusegun, who resides in Kaduna confirmed to ROYAL NEWS at the early hours of Monday that the water is mysterious in nature stressing that, “We are afraid of consuming it as we are yet to know the reason for the change in colour.”
All efforts to reach out to the State water proved abortive due to failure in telephone network.
See pictures below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders