Resumption of plenary for the leadership of the both chambers of the National Assembly has been postponed to Tuesday, February 26.
This is contrary to the earlier resumption date scheduled for Tuesday February 19, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
A statement by the Clerk to the National Assembly, Alhaji Mohammed Sani-Omolori, on Sunday, explained that the shift in the resumption date was due to the postponement of the Presidential/National Assembly elections.
The statement read in part, “This is to inform all distinguished senators and honourable members that resumption of plenary session earlier scheduled for Tuesday 19th February 2019 has been postponed to Tuesday 26th February 2019 due to the postponement of the national elections.
“All distinguished senators and honourable members are expected to resume plenary session by 10 am on the 26th February 2019, please.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment