Over 4.48 million Nigerians have so far applied on the online portal for the recruitment of the third batch of N-Power.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development began the enrollment process on June 26, 2020.
And 16 days after the portal was opened for application, the ministry has said over four million applications have been received.
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, provided the update via her Twitter page on Sunday night.
“My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng.
“It has been 16 days since the portal opened, and we have received 4.48 million applications to date,” Farouq wrote.
NEWS: Buhari told to sack Buratai now
Only 400,000 applicants will be absorbed into the third batch of the N-Power National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP) at the end of the recruitment exercise.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy