According to Punch, this figure was contained in a book entitled: ‘‘Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity: A Mid-Term Report Card on the Buhari Administration’’ co-authored by the presidential media team.
It was learnt that the book is expected to be presented by All Progressives Congress, APC, National leader, Bola Tinubu on November 16.
It was stated in the book that N-Power programme, reached 200,000 graduate beneficiaries from all 36 states, including the FCT.
The book read that out of the 25,840 selected applicants, 11, 884 beneficiaries were disqualified after physical verification or had incomplete records, adding that the remaining 13,956 beneficiaries were absent from physical verification.
Also, the book said in other to ensure gender balance, 46 per cent of the total 200,000 beneficiaries selected were female while 1, 126 applicants with disabilities were also picked.
According to the book, a centralized project management unit was currently being set up to carry out monitoring and evaluation of the programme across the country.
In addition to this, a memorandum of understanding has been signed with the national orientation agency to also carry out monitoring and evaluation in all 36 states, including the FCT.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES