Sustained airstrikes by the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) have eliminated three notorious kingpins behind armed banditry in Zamfara State, PRNigeria reports.
According to an intelligence operative who participated in the aerial operation, the gang leaders were eliminated at Kuyanbana Forest.
The source said: “The bandits’ kingpins who had continually terrorized innocent citizens in Zamfara state were among the over 45 killed by Nigerian Air Force airstrikes, under Operation Hadarin Daji recently.
“The kingpins eliminated at a gathering by the airstrikes include Habu Nabayye, Isuhu Sadi and Murtala Danmaje.
“Some locals expressed gratitude over the continuous airstrikes in the axis which have greatly improved security in the area.”
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds