The figure represents an appreciation of 0.07 per cent compared with the N445.67 for which the dollar exchanged at the close of business on Friday.
The open indicative rate closed at N444.08 to the dollar on Monday.
An exchange rate of N447 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N445.38.
The naira sold for as low as 440 to the dollar within Monday’s trading.
A total of 83.57 million dollars was traded at the official Investors and Exporters window on Monday.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister