The open indicative rate closed at N444.60 to the dollar on Thursday.
An exchange rate of N447 to the dollar was the highest rate recorded within the day’s trading before it settled at N445.83.
The naira sold for as low as 422 to the dollar within the day’s trading.
A total of N99.50 million was traded at the official Investors and Exporters window on Thursday.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud