A popular upcoming music star, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley, has been remanded in prison custody on Monday, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Naira Marley was arraigned before Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court in Lagos on 11 counts, bordering on credit card fraud.
Naira Marley had pleaded not guilty to the cyber fraud charges pressed against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The judge adjourned till May 30 to take the bail application filed by the defence counsel, Taiwo Oreagba, on behalf of his client.
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74