Speaker of the Nasarawa State House of Assembly Alhaji Ibrahim Abdullahi urged Muslims to renew their commitment and intensify prayers to God for overcoming the nation‘s challenges and for the success of next year’s general elections.
The speaker, in a statement issued by the secretary, Mr. Jibrin Gwamna, congratulated the Muslim community for successfully starting this year’s Ramadan.
He said that prayer is the key to success, hence the need for Muslims and other Nigerians to continue to pray for the country’s peace, unity, progress and development.
He also called on Muslims, especially wealthy people, to use the holy month and support the less privileged in society so that they can observe the holy month with peace of mind.
Abdullahi urged believers to use the period to offer special prayers for the nation to overcome its security and other emerging challenges.
Furthermore, the speaker asked Muslims and other Nigerians to pray for the leaders to succeed.
“This is to allow Nigerians to enjoy more dividends from democracy,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES