The Senate President, Bukola Saraki has said the report of the panel that investigated the invasion of the Senate was ready.
The Senate was invaded by thugs numbering about ten on April 18 and carted away the mace, the symbol of authority of the Parliament.
The Senate had on April 25 constituted an adhoc committee chaired by Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah (APC, Kebbi).
Saraki referred the report to the Senate committee on ethnics, privileges and public petitions, chaired by Senator Sam Anyanwu (APC,Imo).
” The report should be referred to the ethics committee for appropriate action,” he said
Facebook Comments Box
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS