The centre said the 11 new infections were recorded in rLagos with nine cases, the FCT-one and Kano-one.
The NCDC also said that there are 1, 544 active cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria.
The centre said that out of the 166, 767 cases, 163, 096 people have been treated and discharged.
The agency said it recorded a total of 2, 117 deaths.
It added that 2,133,061 people have so far been tested.
The NCDC also said that a multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre, activated at Level II, have continued to coordinate the national response activities.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Nigeria started its COVID-19 vaccination campaign in March.
Cyprian Ngong, a senior registrar at the National Hospital, became the country’s first person to receive the vaccine in Abuja.
President Mohammadu Buhari and his vice president have also received their doses.
A total of 3.94 million doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine were shipped into the country.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC