The centre said the 11 new infections were recorded in rLagos with nine cases, the FCT-one and Kano-one.
The NCDC also said that there are 1, 544 active cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria.
The centre said that out of the 166, 767 cases, 163, 096 people have been treated and discharged.
The agency said it recorded a total of 2, 117 deaths.
It added that 2,133,061 people have so far been tested.
The NCDC also said that a multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre, activated at Level II, have continued to coordinate the national response activities.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Nigeria started its COVID-19 vaccination campaign in March.
Cyprian Ngong, a senior registrar at the National Hospital, became the country’s first person to receive the vaccine in Abuja.
President Mohammadu Buhari and his vice president have also received their doses.
A total of 3.94 million doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine were shipped into the country.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children