The NCDC disclosed this on its official Twitter handle on Monday.
The agency said that with the new 18 cases, the tally of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the country jumped to 165,199.
It noted that Lagos State led with eight new cases, followed by the FCT with six cases, Edo; two cases, while Rivers and Ogun had one case each.
The agency said that the country’s active cases stood at 7,757 in the past 24 hours.
It stated that 10 people were successfully treated and had recovered from the virus and discharged from various isolation centres across the country in the past 24 hours.
The centre added that “our discharges today include two community recoveries in FCT, managed in line with standard guidelines.”
It noted that till date, 165,199 cases had been confirmed, 155,371 cases discharged and 2,063 deaths recorded in 36 states of the federation and the FCT.
The agency said that a multi-sectoral national Emergency Operations Centre (EOC), activated at Level 3, had continued to coordinate national response activities.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban