The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Udeh was in the office of the NCoS boss on a courtesy visit.
Obiako assured him that his command would sustain the cordial relationship that existed between the two organisations during his predecessors’ tenure.
He said: “The two services under the same ministry should complement each other to achieve national security.
“This command is looking forward to a high level of cooperation to continue to make Enugu State safe for business and development.
”Earlier, Udeh said that his visit was to enable them “to chart a more formidable course” on how to secure custodial centres under NSCDC’s Area of Responsibility.
He said that maximum security in the state could only be achieved through a robust synergy among the sister security agencies.
“I pledge the support of the NSCDC toward protecting the three custodial centres as critical National Asset that needs not be breached,” Udeh said.
He also said that his visit was in line with the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbsola’s, directive to the NSCDC commandants, who were newly posted to states.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting