The Roving Team of the Federal Operations Unit, Zone C of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Owerri has seized a Container NO-MRSU 3040288 found to carry military hard wears along Aba- Port Harcourt road.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the container was taken to Owerri where proper examination was carried out in the presence of the representative of the owner.
Among items recovered are; 11 bales containing new sets of sawn military camouflage. Each bale contain 400 pairs of sawn military camourflage.15 cartons containing Altama combat boots. Each carton contains 20 pears.
Some sacks of made up garment. Seven wooden furniture kitchen cabinets. 337 packs of new foreign tiles,27 medical equipment, 34 rolls of water hose all made in China, as well as some household items.
Comptroller in charge of FOU, Zone C, Ahmed Azarema however said the owner’s representative has been detained while investigation to get all those connected to this criminality has already commenced.
See pictures below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC