The Roving Team of the Federal Operations Unit, Zone C of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Owerri has seized a Container NO-MRSU 3040288 found to carry military hard wears along Aba- Port Harcourt road.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the container was taken to Owerri where proper examination was carried out in the presence of the representative of the owner.
Among items recovered are; 11 bales containing new sets of sawn military camouflage. Each bale contain 400 pairs of sawn military camourflage.15 cartons containing Altama combat boots. Each carton contains 20 pears.
Some sacks of made up garment. Seven wooden furniture kitchen cabinets. 337 packs of new foreign tiles,27 medical equipment, 34 rolls of water hose all made in China, as well as some household items.
Comptroller in charge of FOU, Zone C, Ahmed Azarema however said the owner’s representative has been detained while investigation to get all those connected to this criminality has already commenced.
See pictures below:
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling