A statement by Mr Bashir Nuhu, the Director, Communication and Public Affairs Department of the Corporation, said Mrs Ronke Sokefun, the Chairman of the Corporation’s Board said this in Abuja on Tuesday.
Sokefun said at a sensitisation seminar for Board members and management of the Corporation, that the drive toward deepening anti-corruption practices in the Corporation informed the invitation of the NACS secretariat to host the seminar.
She said the collaboration through effective sensitisation on the NACS, particularly the National Ethics and Integrity Policy and the Freedom of Information (FoI) Act, would enhance the ownership of the anti-corruption campaign in government agencies.
Sokefun said the board and management of the Corporation had always strived to uphold the core values of integrity and professionalism in the discharge of the NDIC mandate.
The chairman stressed the total commitment of the board and management of NDIC to sound corporate governance.
Bello was represented by the Executive Director (Operations), Alhaji Mustapha Ibrahim.
Mr John Ode, the Deputy Director, Public Institutions Ethics and Values of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), said the Anti-Corruption Unit (ACTU) of the NDIC was the most active among other public institutions.
He charged the Corporation to further imprint its anti-corruption campaign messages on all its communication channels as a way of reinforcing the conduct of staff.
Ode said the collaboration with NACS and emergence of NDIC as overall best agency in the 2021 ICPC Ethics and Integrity Scorecard among over 300 public institutions was testaments to the Corporation’s commitment to mainstreaming anti-corruption policies and practices in
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death