He was arrested with 2,500 kg, 2.5 tons of Rubber solution, “Shalisha” otherwise known as solvent.
He said that the second suspect, who was also arrested on July 17, by Patrol 1 officers during a follow up operation in Katsina, was the owner of intercepted consignments containing 157,000 tablets of Diazepam weighing 37.5k.
Adoro said two other suspects were arrested on July 15, by Patrol 2 officers, during a follow up operation at Kano, and were arrested with 75, 000 tablets of Diazepam 10mg weighing 19kg, and 200,000 tablets of Exol-5 weighing 66kg, totalling 85kg.
He said that a total of 210kg drug were seized from the suspects .
According to Adoro, the war against illicit drugs is a collective responsibility that needs the support of all.
“We will continue the fight against illicit drug to a standstill in the state for a better and peaceful society for development.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq