AUTHORITY of the National Drug Lawa Enforcement Agency, (NDLEA ) on Sunday warned intending Hajj pilgrims against drug trafficking.
She warned that pilgrims could take only prescription drugs to Saudi Arabia as the government there would not tolerate anything outside that.
“You should avoid drugs capable of getting you arrested,’’ she admonished.
Zubair also admonished the pilgrims not to take kolanuts or ground pepper to Saudi Arabia as they would be confiscated.
“Do not take any luggage from strangers in any circumstance as you may be tricked into taking on prohibitive substances,’’ she warned.
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators
- I may not use Nigerian hospitals if elected president – Atiku