The Director General of NEMA, Alhaji Mustapha Habib Ahmed has received another batch of 178 stranded Nigerian Returnees from Libya on behalf of the Federal Government.
The Director General appeal to the Returnees to avoid vices that they must have been exposed to from the country of departure in their homeland in order to best of our potentials in a peaceful and conducive atmosphere.
The Coordinator, Lagos Territorial Office, Ibrahim Farinloye who received the Returnees enjoined them to turn a new leaf in looking for ample opportunities abound in the country that are enough for everyone to achieve their desired goals.
The distressed Returnees were assisted back to the country through the Voluntary Assisted Returnees by International Organisation for Immigration sponsored by the European Union.
They were brought through the Al Buraq Air with Registration number 5A-DMG Boeing 700-787.
The flight arrived the Cargo Wing of the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Ikeja at about 1820 hours.
The profile of the Returnees reveals that adult females are 73,female children are 13 and female infants are 6 making 92 females.
While adult males are 63, male children are 15 and infant males are 14 totalling 86 males.
Other Agencies along with NEMA, are NCFRM, NAPTIP, NSCDC, FAAN, Police and Nigeria’ Port Health
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community