By Nanchang Paul, Jos
Plateau State frontline gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC ) and leader of the Generation Next Movement, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda has expressed deep saddness Over the unfortunate and barbaric attack on a train along Kaduna-Abuja route by terrorists where some passengers were killed, injured or kidnapped .
A statement posted on his Facebook page reads that ” I am saddened to say the least by the senseless killing of innocent and armless train passengers by terrorists in Kaduna.”
Nentaway said ” I extend my deepest condolence to the friends and families of the deceased and pray for the peaceful repose of their souls.” I also wish the injured persons a speedy recovery.”
He further said that it’s his earnest prayer that Nigeria will address the security challenges and give all citizens hope of living a safe life.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES
- Kwara Police Spokesman, Ajayi Okasanmi loses father at 84, Gov. Abdulrazaq mourns
- Emefiele quits 2023 presidential race— Source
- 2023: We can’t afford to make mistakes, Saraki tasks Delta delegates