By Nanchang Paul, Jos
Plateau State frontline gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC ) and leader of the Generation Next Movement, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda has expressed deep saddness Over the unfortunate and barbaric attack on a train along Kaduna-Abuja route by terrorists where some passengers were killed, injured or kidnapped .
A statement posted on his Facebook page reads that ” I am saddened to say the least by the senseless killing of innocent and armless train passengers by terrorists in Kaduna.”
Nentaway said ” I extend my deepest condolence to the friends and families of the deceased and pray for the peaceful repose of their souls.” I also wish the injured persons a speedy recovery.”
He further said that it’s his earnest prayer that Nigeria will address the security challenges and give all citizens hope of living a safe life.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year