He is Corp Commander Fredrick Ade Ogidan, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the Chief Route Commander, Dapo James, it was gathered that the new FRSC boss succeeds ACM Jonathan Owoade who is on transfer zone 6 PortHacourt following his recent promotion.
“Until his new appointment, Corp Commander Fredrick Ogidan was the Kaduna state sector head of operations. He had resumed fully on Saturday 30th April, 2022.
“In his maiden meeting with the staff, he expressed his happiness and promised to work with the entire staff in creating safe motoring environment in Kwara state.
“Familiarization visit to sister agencies and stake holders will commence soonest after the salah special patrol operations”, the statement reads.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders