By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna
Corps Commander, Utten Boyi has been posted to the Federal Road Safety Corps, Borno State Command, as the new Sector Commander.
The command’s Public Relation Officer, Ahmadu Mohammed, made the disclosure in a statement made available in Borno on weekend.
Mohammed said that the new sector commander assumed office on Friday and addressed staff of the command in a brief ceremony.
He took over from his predecessor CC Sanusi Ibrahim who went on retirement after meritorious years of service.
On assumption of Office, the New Sector Commander pledged to collaborate with all stakeholders’ in order to achieve the Corps mandate of ensuring Safety on our roads.
He also also advised Staff to be dedicated to their duties and shun all acts that tarnishes the Corporate image of the Corps.
Corps Commander Utten Boyi was the Sector Commander for, Anambra, Adamawa State before deployment to Borno FRSC as the new Sector Commander.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged