The official commissioning and formal handing over ceremony of the new secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the party which was donated recently by the Gobir organisation will come up on tomorrow, Saturday February 2, 2019.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the secretariat is located at No. 6, Asa Road, GRA, Ilorin. The commissioning is to begin at 10am.
Among dignitaries expected to grace the occasion are the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who will be the special guest of honor, Ambassador Nurudeen Mohammed, shall be the guest of honour, Alhaji Bashir Bolarinwa, the host at the event and Mallam Abdulraman Abdulrazaq will be the chief host while other prominent members of the party would also be in attendance.
The well equipped party secretariat was donated by a former gubernatorial aspirant of the party in the state, who is also the Waziri Hausa, Alhaji Yakubu Gobir.
Waziri Yakubu Gobir said he donated the secretariat as part of his contribution in ensuring the success of the party at all levels.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community