NEWS BRIEF…… Sobi FM boss advocates proper youth empowerment policies
A financial expert and Founder of 101.9 Sobi FM, Alhaji Luqman Mustapha, has advocated for the adoption of adequate approaches towards tackling unemployment in order to curb the high rate of insecurity among other social vices in the country.
He stated this in Ilorin on Thursday while speaking with journalists at the 20th edition of the Media Parliament organised by the Nigeria Union of Journalists, (NUJ), Kwara State chapter.
According to him, “Youths makes over half of Nigeria’s population and similar case can be assumed to apply specifically to Kwara as lack of accurate data will lead us to a spurious affirmation.
” As a homegrown Kwaran however, my knowledge of the demographic distribution of the state got me convinced, the larger percentage of the population are actually youths.”
ROYAL NEWS reports that theme of the discussion was, “Youth Engagement in Governance : a Panacea for Social Economic Development”.
Earlier, the Chairman of Kwara NUJ, Comrade Abiodun Abdulkareem, commended the guest speaker for his immense contributions to the development of the youths as well as other facet of the nation’s economic development.
He however described him as one of the prides of journalism profession in the country.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%