NGF: Alapansanpa congratulates Emir, Kwarans on Gov. AbdulRazaq’s new appointment
The Chairman of the Ilorin Emirate Durbar Committee, Engr Suleiman Yahaya Alapansanpa,FNSE,has rejoiced with the Kwara State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, on his appointment as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum(NGF).
He also expressed delight that the worth of the Governor had been recognised by his colleagues, according to a statement issued on Wednesday, copy made available to newsmen in Ilorin, the state capital.
Alapansanpa who is also the Danmasani of Iloin Emirate described Governor AbdulRazaq as an outstanding leader and humble gentleman who deserved the honour of leading the NGF at this critical time of changes in leadership at the federal level and across several states of the federation.
The Chairman further stressed that the NGF deserves to have a man with the pedigree, vision, humility and resourcefulness of Governor AbdulRazaq to drive it, adding that the Forum would certainly be better off with the Governor of Kwara State as its chairman.
The renowned expert in electrical engineering said that the appointment of the Governor is not just a recognition of his excellent attributes but also an honour to the people of Ilorin Emirate who are always proud of the Governor.
Engr. Alapansanpa, who doubles as the Board Chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency(NEMSA), congratulated the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji(Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari,CFR,and the good people of Kwara State and generality of Kwarans on the Governor’s new appointment.
He however assured the Governor and the good people of Kwara State that his Committee would continue to ensure that the annual Ilorin Emirate Durbar festival meets international standards for the State to remain a frontliner in peace and cultural promotion.
Engr. Alapansanpa wished the Governor a very successful and rewarding second term in office as the Governor of Kwara State and a fascinating tenure as the NGF Chairman.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike