NGF Chairman: We’re delighted about Gov. AbdulRazaq’s appointment— GAMA
The Gamji Members Association (GAMA) in Kwara State has described the election of the state governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors’Forum (NGF) as well deserved.
The group, committed to the ideals of the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello, said it was delighted about AbdulRazaq’s unanimous adoption by his colleagues as the new NGF chairman.
GAMA in a statement signed by its state president general, Alhaji Tunde Akanbi and the director of publicity, Alhaji Abdullahi Olesin congratulated AbdulRazaq on his election .
It also congratulated the government and the people of Kwara State on the development, adding that,” this positive development has once again brought Kwara to the front burner in the affairs of our dear nation- Nigeria”.
The association expressed confidence in the ability of Governor AbdulRazaq to deliver as NGF chairman, giving his track records of enviable achievements in his first term tenure as the governor of Kwara State.
It enjoined other states governors who had reposed confidence in the ability of AbdulRazaq to provide effective and efficient leadership for NGF to join hands with him in moving not only the NGF, but Nigeria forward.
GAMA prayed Allah to continue to guide, guard and protect AbdulRazaq in the herculean task of steering the affairs of NGF.
While expressing the continued support of GAMA members to Governor AbdulRazaq, the association expressed delight that one of the disciples of the late Sir Ahmadu Bello has emerged as the NGF chairman.
It prayed Allah to grant AbdulRazaq a memorable, eventful and successful tenure of office as NGF chairman.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike