The Mater Dei Communication Centre, a Non Govermental Organisation (NGO) has felicitated with Nigerians on the 60th Independence Anniversary of the country and called for peaceful co-existence among the citizenry.
Evangelist Nnamdi Okpara,the Country Director of the of the organisation made the appeal on Thursday in a statement in Abuja.
Okpara observed that inspite of the challenges of insecurity, COVID-19 pandemic and economic down turn,the country has thrived in togetherness,peaceful co-existence and hope for greater democracy.
He urged Nigerians to keep faith in oneness,brotherhood and struggle to overcome economic downturn.
The director further appealed to President Mohammadu Buhari and other leaders in the country to confront the challenges facing the nation to make life meaningful for citizens.
“Citizens should also be law abiding, avoid corruption and understand government policies and regulations in order to enhance democratic governance,” he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign