Nigeria Police can’t go on strike, KAM Holding CEO Kamoru Yusuf reveals
The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd., Dr. Kamoru Yusuf MON, on Saturday affirmed the importance of the Nigeria Police in the society stressing that “While different sector of the nation’s economy can go on strike action, police must not go on strike for a minute.”
Dr. Yusuf stated this at the opening of the Commissioner of Police Inter-Area Command Dart Competition held at the Police Officer’s Mess, GRA, Ilorin.
He further stressed that the popular saying that Police is your friend has been further confirmed today with the event organised by the police ina bid to bring members of the public together in order to promote peace and harmony in the society.
“Because of the important roles of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian citizens snd beyond, Police cannot go on strike for a moment and we are always proud of them”, he said.
The KAM Holding boss however pledged his continous support to the Nigeria Police for the overwhelming roles that they are playing in the nation.
He also played Dart game along with the Commissioner of Police.
Earlier, the Commissioner of Police in Kwara State, CP Paul Odama, thanked participants for their commitments towards ensuring that sporting activities is sustained in the command.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari