The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) says no death was recorded in the last 24-hours, as the country recorded 187 new cases of COVID-19 in 12 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The NCDC made this known on its official twitter handle.
It added that Nigeria recorded a total of 58,647 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
The centre said that Lagos State recorded most cases with 74, followed by Plateau and Rivers States recorded 25 each.
It said that in addition, Gombe and FCT recorded 19 new cases each.
Others are Osun-10, Kaduna-five, Borno-three, Ogun-two, Katsina-two, Nasarawa-one, Bayelsa-one, and Edo-one.
The NCDC stated that 47 patients have been treated and discharged in the last 24 hours.
It also added that there are 7,599 active cases across the country.
The centre said 49,937 patients have recovered and 1,111 have lost their lives.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign