President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday disclosed that nationals of all African countries can now enter Nigeria without a visa as from 2020.
Buhari stated this in Egypt at the ongoing Aswan Forum.
Ambassador Ahmed Awad, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Federal Republic of Somalia, in a tweet said that starting from January 2020, all Africans will be able to arrive in Nigeria without visa.
He said, “I wish to profoundly commend President @MBuhari of #Nigeria who just announced at the Aswan Forum complete visa exemption for all Africans.
“Starting January 2020, Africans will be able to arrive in Nigeria without visas.
“It’s such an exemplary decision. Thanks your Excellency.”
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity
- Fuel scarcity worsens, bites harder in FCT
- No new CP in Lagos state, says Police command
- Osun Tribunal: Sanwo-Olu congratulates Oyetola
- New Naira: Tight security at banks against customers’ attack
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor