Family and friends of a Nigerian artist, Marvelous Eguabor also known as Molley have declared him missing.
Eguabor was last seen on Friday November 12, at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos.
The young man who is dark in complexion with a birth mark on his face, speaks English and Esan fluently.
According to Eguabor’s older November 12 brother who reached out to LIB, a missing person report has been filed at the police station. Anyone with useful information should kindly call 08069790217 or report to the nearest police station.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated