A Nigerian man whose sneaker design sketch went viral on the internet has finally gotten an opportunity to work with German multinational corporation, Adidas.
The young man on twitter with the handle Twitter handle @Shutabug went viral after he drew a canvas and painted it in popular Lagos danfo colour.
It is safe to say that the sketch might just change his life for the better.
Read his Tweets below ;
The last 72 hours have been crazy. My sketch was meant to be a joke, but people pushed it and now I have a chance to send a proper pitch to Adidas. I can’t thank you all enough…
This is where the hard work starts. It’s one thing to post a sketch and have it go viral and it’s another thing to actually get a shoe designed and put into production. Please understand that this might fall through and be nothing more than a viral sketch at the end of the day.
Nevertheless, I promise to give this my absolute best and learn from the experience. Thank you so much for all your help. Please keep me in your prayers.
The last 72 hours have been crazy. My sketch was meant to be a joke, but people pushed it and now I have a chance to send a proper pitch to Adidas. I can't thank you all enough…
— Omo Olope. (@Shutabug) February 19, 2021
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo
- Gov. Oyetola signs N138bn Budget into law