A Nigerian pastor, Bishop Iyobosa Atoe and his wife, Rev. Mrs .B. Atoe have welcomed their first child after 25 years of marriage.
The couple who have been married since 1996, hoped for the fruit of the fruit of the womb and was finally blessed with a baby girl after 25 years.
The couple named their miracle baby, “Holy Ilelosamiuwa Diamond”.
The dedication of Baby Diamond was held on Saturday, February 20, 2021, at Jesus Reigneth Chapel, Idanu street, Upper Ekehuan Road in Benin City.
See photos from the dedication below;
In related news, a Nigerian couple finally have cause to celebrate as they recently became proud parents of a bouncing baby girl.
The proud mother took to facebook to share the good news and also appreciated God for answering her prayers.
Sharing the photos, she wrote ;
“Our joy is full, God is ever.faithful to.fail 12years of Gods delay, 12years.of.answered prayers
our shiloh baby has finally arrived, 12years of believing.
God finally showed himself cos he is too good to fail we welcome our princess who came to give us everlasting joy”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections