Nigerian Police Commissioner loses 83yr-old mother
Hajia Hajarat Nma AbdulKadir, mother of the Commissioner of Police in Cross River State, CP Lanre AbdulKadir Jimoh, is dead.
She was aged 83. The deceased who died on Saturday was buried shortly after the Janazah prayer led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu OON.
A close family friend to the CP and Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, described the deceased as a loving and caring mother who loved a fulfilled life.
He therefore prayed that Allah should forgive her shortcomings and grant her Al-janatul firdaos.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%