Nigerian singer, Opeyemi Babatunde Rahim, popularly known as Lyta, has been called out on social media by the mother of his son, Aari.
Kemi Ayoriunde who welcomed Aari with the singer last year, called him out on her Instastories as she wrote a letter to her future husband.
According to Kemi, Lyta cannot afford N13, 000 for balloons for their son’s upcoming first birthday. She mentioned that she would need her husband to be able to provide for their child’s monthly upkeep.
See her post below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections