The entertainment industry in Akwa Ibom and Cross River States received with shock the sad news over the demise of Godswill Etukudo a.k.a “Effiong Iko’Mbakara”, a veteran Actor and a stakeholder in the movie industry in Akwa Ibom State.
Effiong featured in pioneer hits films like “Idiok Okuk”, “Mfina Ibaha”, “Bridge of No Return” etc. His last movie set was on the set of “Because I’m A Woman”.
He will be remembered for his character “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” in AFIM AKPA, a popular TV series on AKBC TV Channel 45, Uyo.
The Entertainment community will miss him and his creative contributions.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC