The entertainment industry in Akwa Ibom and Cross River States received with shock the sad news over the demise of Godswill Etukudo a.k.a “Effiong Iko’Mbakara”, a veteran Actor and a stakeholder in the movie industry in Akwa Ibom State.
Effiong featured in pioneer hits films like “Idiok Okuk”, “Mfina Ibaha”, “Bridge of No Return” etc. His last movie set was on the set of “Because I’m A Woman”.
He will be remembered for his character “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” in AFIM AKPA, a popular TV series on AKBC TV Channel 45, Uyo.
The Entertainment community will miss him and his creative contributions.
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5