Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has commented on the bad state of roads across the country.
Addressing congregants on Sunday October 4, Pastor Adeboye referenced Minister of Works Babatunde Fashola’s comment of “Nigerians roads not being that bad”.
According to the RCCG General Overseer, Nigerian roads are not just bad but they also don’t exist. He said;
“The roads are not as bad as they are often portrayed. I know that this is going to be your headline, but the roads are not that bad.
“I travel a lot on Nigerian roads and when I travel by road particularly, I understand when someone says the roads are not completely bad.
“I understand that it is a true statement because the roads are not just very bad; they do not exist anymore. It is a road that exists that can be classified as very bad.
“I have travelled within towns and distances that I used to cover within 15 minutes now take up to an hour. Our stagnation must come to an end.”
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes