Nigeria’s coronavirus cases hit 1,932
Kano state on Thursday recorded 80 new cases of COVID-19 pandemic as the total numbers of cases nationwide hit 1,932.
ROYAL NEWS reports that a total number of 204 new cases of COVID-19 was confirmed nationwide yesterday, according to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
The health agency in a tweet on Thursday as at 11:50 pm 30th April.
The breakdown are reflected below:
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike